The Kendall Response Model 7325 Sequential Compression Device is designed to apply
sequential compression to the lower limbs to help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in patients at risk. It offers a clinically proven, non-invasive method of DVT prophylaxis, and helps reduce post-operative/trauma pain and swelling in lower and upper limbs while enhancing arterial blood flow.
• Provides sequential gradient compression to improve emptying of lower extremity veins, particularly at valve cusp
• SCD Response System Controller features microprocessor-controlled automatic pressure
• adjustment. This feature automatically sets the pressure to 45mmHg and maintains this set pressure even when patient moves or changes position
• Easy-to-read digital display provides constant display of compression level
• Audible/Visual Alarms
• “”Vascular Refill Detection”” method allows customized therapy for each patient’s physiology
• Cycle Monitor displays the status of the system’s compression sequence
• Patented Comfort Cooling Cycle offers maximum patient comfort
• Bed Hook for hospital bed footboard placement
• Portable, lightweight unit with power cord storage
There are no reviews yet.