Medfusion 4000 syringe pump
- Industry leading infusion pump delivers safe, accurate medication delivery in a variety of clinical settings.
- Improved pump functionality and library from previous models.
- Built on the same trusted Medfusion platform, used by clinicians for years.
- Safe for use with patients in pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, adult critical care units and in the operating room.
- Proprietary smart pump technology encourages the use of configurable drug libraries, more reliable than traditional infusion methods.
- Smart pump technology allows clinicians to identify problems and trends in infusion delivery.
- Accurate delivery at +/- 2% for 0.01 mL/hr to 1130 mL/hr flow rates.
- Clinicians can configure profiles and drug protocols in various areas throughout the facility.
- Horizontal design is ergonomic and easy to use, allowing clinicians to single-handedly load the syringe.
- FlowSentry technology features pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Includes wireless or wired data collection and report generation.
- Wireless or wired connectivity also simplifies device updates and CQI reporting.
- Features extended memory for increased historical data storage.
- IPX 3 fluid resistance.
- PharmGuard Medication Safety Software:
- Drug libraries created for simple and safe deployment to pumps.
- Clinical alerts and Quick Library features enhance patient care practices.
- Easy management of compatible IV and enteral syringes.
- Windows-based software databases for easy data reporting and access.
- PharmGuard Server Software
- Deploys and monitors drug library configurations and firmware updates.
- Provides clinical, IT, and biomed reports.
- Employs industry standard databases, systems, and protocols.
- Flexible configuration to meet the needs of any hospital
For more info on the Medfusion 4000, call us today at 610-268-1444.