Medfusion 3500 syringe pump 5.0 software 128K memory
Units come refurbished in excellent condition with 1 year warranty
The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump is an ambulatory syringe pump that runs on either AC current or on rechargeable internal batteries. This pump may be used in MRI rooms and utilizes an interface that is easy to program and use. It is user friendly with single-handed loading and a stackable horizontal design, mounting easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolette or radiant warmer. Medfusion® 3500 syringe infusion pump is chosen by the top pediatric and general hospitals for arterial, epidural, enteral, intravenous, spinal and subcutaneous medication delivery. The syringe pump was designed for the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates. It is widely recognized for its accurate medication delivery to patients in critical care units, including neonatal and pediatric intensive care. Medfusion® syringe pumps automatically detect syringe sizes from 1 mL to 60 mL including intravenous and enteral syringe types from the most common manufacturers. The Flow Sentry ™ occlusion detection offers adjustable sensitivity and alerts the clinician quickly in the event of an occlusion. As defined by the Institute of Safe Medical Practices (ISMP) and other safety agencies, Medfusion® syringe pumps, when used with the PharmGuard® Medication Safety Software, is a truly “smart” pump system.
- Customizable drug library with hard and soft limits developed using the PharmGuard ® Medication Safety Software helps reduce medication errors.
- With a large display screen that is especially easy to read in high or low light conditions, Medfusion® 3500 Syringe pump can be safely used throughout the hospital or during patient transport
- The intuitive, easy-to-use Medfusion®pump and PharmGuard®Medication Safety Software follows the prescribed workflows of nurses and anaesthesiologists in the ICU, NICU, PICU, or OR
- Easy occlusion detection using FlowSentry™ enhances pressure trending
- Long lasting internal battery capacity of 10 hours (at 5.0 mL/hr with 60 mL syringe)
- Wide Ranging flow rates and the capacity to infuse at low rates with larger syringes
- Start an infusion in as few as 3 button presses
- Unique, easy-to-use, and easy-to-learn workflow of the Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump is complemented by the small, lightweight, ergonomic and portable pump design.
- The horizontal design protects entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed syringe loading
- On-board biomed capabilities for preventive maintenance dates, viewing service history and accessing calibration and diagnostic testing information
- More than 18 delivery mode combinations including weight-based protocol, intermittent, and continuous delivery modes with optional delivery features including loading dose, bolus dose, flush standby, volume limit and KVO rate.
- The Medfusion®3500 syringe pump equipped with PharmGuard®Medication Software provides an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity, which can allow streamlined implementation and clinical workflow.
- The Medfusion®3500 syringe pump equipped with PharmGuard®Medication Software includes TALLman lettering, 30 character drug names, menu-based programming for care area and infusion type, variable flow rates, unlimited customizable drug alerts, reverse highlighting for drug outside soft limits, and FlowSentry™