Plum A+™ Infusion System 13.41 software w/ Mednet wireless
Patient ready with 90-day warranty.
A Proven Performer
With more than 325,000 pumps installed worldwide, the Plum A+™ general purpose infusion system remains the proven choice for caregivers and clinicians alike. The scalable platform can be initially deployed, and later upgraded to include Hospira MedNet™ safety software to meet your evolving patient care needs. The unique, innovative PlumSet™ cassette technology and time-saving features simplify medication delivery and help to enhance safety for patients, clinicians and caregivers.
The Plum A+ System Helps Ensure Safe and Accurate Infusions
- Deliver infusions with confidence with the unique PlumSet™ technology
- Automated second-line delivery — eliminates the need to raise and lower infusion containers, improving ease-of-use and efficiency
- Concurrent delivery of 2 medications through a single patient line
- Air-in-Line detection and elimination — air trap captures up to 2 mLs of air
- Accumulated air can be removed by automated back-priming without disconnecting the patient line, reducing the risk of contamination
- Deliver secondary infusions via IV container or syringe
- Reliable performance, steady, consistent and proven
- One integrated system works across the entire spectrum of clinical care
- Single channel (2 concurrent medications) or triple channel (6 concurrent medications) models available
- Choose from a variety of programming options:
- Automated piggyback and concurrent delivery
- Programmable standby settings
- Multistep delivery
- Loading dose automation
- Programmable delayed starts
- Closed system IV administration of hazardous medications
- The Plum A+ smart infusion pump and Hospira’s Clave™ closed system transfer devices work together to help provide protection for caregivers during preparation and delivery of hazardous medications
- Unique, automated back priming allows removal of air, or priming of second medication line without breaking the line, reducing potential for exposure to hazardous drugs
There are no reviews yet.